Giveaways and Release Party
The countdown to the release of Once More Unto The Breach: Shakespeare Goes Punk 2 is underway and the gang at Writerpunk Press is ready to celebrate the release in a big way. That means prizes, giveaways, and an online release party.
Goodreads Giveaway – 11/28
Enter for a chance to win a print copy of Sound & Fury: Shakespeare Goes Punk. The giveaway will open on the 20th, but while you wait, why not skip over to Goodreads and leave us a review or add it to your ‘want to read’ list? We won’t mind.
Rafflecopter Giveaway – 12/1
A ton of prizes have been donated by the fans, authors, editors, and artists of the anthology and we want you to have them! Join the Rafflecopter drawing for a chance to win prizes like books, a gift card, and swag.
HOW IT WORKS:
Click here to register for the Rafflecopter for your chance to win one of 10 eBook selections, a $10 Amazon Gift card, and swag! 12 winners will be chosen on 12/1.
- eBook of Sound & Fury, 2 eBook copies of Dawn of Steam: First Light, and one complete eBook Dawn of Steam trilogy set donated by Author Jeffrey Cook
- eBook of Cold Run (urban fantasy werewolf) donated by Author Rachel Brune
- eBook of Sound & Fury: Shakespeare Goes Punk Anthology donated by Author Carol Gyzander
- set of William Shakespeare cookie cutters donated by Author JL Sarchet
- eBook copy of Steampunk OZ series, 1 ebook copy of Tale of Two Cities with Dragons, and 1 e-book copy of A is for Apprentice donated by Author Steve DeWinter
- Shakespeare-themed beaded jewelry piece donated by Author Andrea Stafford Hintz
- $10 Amazon Gift Card by Michelle Cornwell Jordan
Release Party – 12/5 to 12/6
But wait! There’s more: We have a full editing team, artists, formatting — all donating their time and talents to help the cause, and help promote indie authors. And we don’t just want toss some prizes at you–we want to get to know you! If you’re around on December 5th and 6th, come and meet the people who put this anthology together, play some games, hear about what happens behind-the-scenes, and possibly snag some more swag!
A new book for charity, and a release party spanning an entire weekend? What could be better? If you find out, stop by the release party and let us know.
ABOUT OUR BOOK:
Once More Unto the Breach: Shakespeare Goes Punk 2 is the second volume of punk stories in the series by Writerpunk Press authors, inspired by Shakespeare plays. It will present 5 more adaptions and a series of punked sonnets, all by indie authors in the sci fi world.
Check out the awesome book trailer!